As a company oriented to the future, R&D plays an important role for ANADIAG ITALIA, a continuous investment to guarantee a specialized service.
Research studies in collaboration with Research Institutes, Universities, Institutions and Authorities. Particular attention is done on Monitoring of new phytosanitary emergency. Only few examples:
- Sustainability of grape production in Piedmont. University Piacenza, Piemonte Region, 2021-2022
- Microbiome applications for sustainable food systems. Project with 34 Universities and Institution all over Europe, 2020-2022
- Evaluation of new strategies for the control of weeds in pre-sowing application on Industry tomato, Consorzio Fitosanitario Piacenza, 2020
- Evaluation of an innovative technologies as phospatic fertilizers on maize, University of Verona, 2019
- Evaluation of strategies for the Control of the new pest Popilia japonica, ERSAF – Lombardy Region, 2017
- Evaluation of strategies for the Control of the new pest Halyomrpha halys on Apple, Friuli Venezia-Giulia Region – ERSA, 2016
- Practical use and monitoring of disease model (vite.net) in some vineyards in Piemont. Consorzio Tutela Vini Colli Tortonesi & Horta, 2014-16.
- ‘Evolution of the Flavescence dorée and its vector (S. titanus) around the Tortona’s area’. Piedmont Region, 2007-14
- IPM strategy on grape comparing different PPP and different system as mechanical defogliation. Piedmont Region, 2008-11
- Evaluation of strategies for the Control of the new pest Diabrotica virgifera on mais, Institut ARVALIS France, 2008-10
- Project on ‘Use of sugar for defense against losses caused by Lepidopteran species’. INRA France, 2009.
- ‘Monitoring about Esca of Grapevine disease‘. Piedmont Region and University of Florence, 2006-08.
- Study of use of different calcium formulations against ‘Botrytis cinerea‘ ERSAF Lombardy Region, 2007-08.
- Project on the Reduction of Copper in viticulture against downy mildew, with the organization of the final international conference. ERSAF Lombardy Region, 2004-06
- Complete meteo data in real-time and historical (temperature, rain, dew, wind, atmospheric pressure, radiation, air humidity, leaf wetness)
- Implement and follow DSS and alert models for many pests to decide the best timing of application (such as vite.net and pomodoro.net)
- Weather forecasts for the specific fields of the trials
Trainings On New Projects
Research projects and internal training within the ANADIAG NETWORK for a continuous know-how exchange between technicians of different department and different countries.
- Many pubblications and Posters on Giornate Fitopatologiche since 2006
- Informatore Agrario
ANADIAG ITALIA is always available to participate and promote new research projects in collaboration with other companies or institutions, at local and European level.